Father's Love (John 3:16)

Father's Love Letter

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SIMPLE WAY OF SALVATION...



“..For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” -James 4:14. 
-If your life & your faith is in anyone other than Jesus, according to God’s Word your faith is inadequate(insufficient).
Listen to what He says in His Word
:He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.”–Matthew 11:15. 


The Bible says:
Do you admit that you are a sinner?
-
Admit your sinfulness and seek to turn from it. God said, 
• “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”               -Romans 3:23

• “For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.”- Ecclesiastes 7:20

• “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” 
   –Romans 3:10
Do you realize that you will die in your sins without the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ?

• “..the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”-Ezekiel 18:4

• “For the wages of sin is death;(This means both physical and spiritual death.) but the gift of   God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” -Romans 6:23

Do you understand that you cannot save yourself?
• 
“For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.” -Ephesians 2:8-9
 
• “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneraton, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;” -Titus 3:5

-NOT BY TRUSTING IN SOME CHURCH, RELIGION, OR SAINT!
• “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”  -Acts 4:12

Will you turn from your sin(repent) and completely believe and trust Jesus Christ to SAVE you right now?
 
THEN YOU MUST..
Repent
• “..God..now commandeth all men every where to repent:” 
    -Acts 17:30
 • “..but, except ye repent, you shall all likewise perish” -Luke 13:3
Believe:
-THROUGH JESUS CHRIST ONLY..
• “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. ”-John 14:6

-Trust and believe in Jesus Christ alone as your Personal Saviour and Lord:
• “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”-John 3:16

• “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the Son of God.” -1 John 5:13

• “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” -Romans 10:9

• “And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” -Acts 16:30-31
Receive:
• “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”-John 1:12
*Accept God’s offer of salvation through His Son and let Him take control of your life.

ü WILL YOU ACCEPT JESUS?
Paul wrote, “Behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2). You can do it today by praying something like this:

      
Oh Lord , I admit that I am a sinner and that in my own strength I cannot do anything to please You or to earn Eternal Life. Lord, I ask you to please forgive me to all that I have done wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I put my faith in You and I now completely accept and trust You oh Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. I turn away from my sin and let You take control of my life. Save me and be my Lord. This I pray, I turn back all thanksgiving and praises in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.

*If you prayed that prayer with all sincerity, you can honestly say, “Now I have the right kind of faith!”; “Now I am a son of God and member of God’s kingdom!”

Now that God sees you as His child, you are responsible to live up to your new life. Is your walk worthy of Jesus? If not, you have some work to do. Confess your failure and ask God to forgive you. Then depend on the Holy Spirit to help you grow in obedience.


ü
 WILL YOU REJECT JESUS?
The way to be saved is so simple! Yet many refused to be saved. They will not accept Jesus Christ, and Him alone, for salvation from sin and its penalty. They do not believe that the Lord Jesus is powerful enough to save them all Himself. DO YOU?

• “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life(eternal life); but the wrath of God abideth in him.” -John 3:36

• “He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God.” -John 3:18

*THIS IS NOT BY ACCIDENT THAT YOU ARE READING THIS ARTICLES..GOD planned it for you and not somebody else. He even planned for you to view this blogsite and read His Biblical Principles. He is knocking on your door(heart) today..
“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.”
                                                                     
   -Revelation 3:19-20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To Rescue a Sinner Like Me